Recruitment - Senior Sports Administration Officer (Senior Sports Executive)
- Manage the activities and maintain a proper administration system of the office.
- Prepare & submit annual budgets & reports, statement of accounts, applications and proposals on various events.
- Liaise with Leisure & Cultural Services Department and other organizations on funding and other matters.
- Oversee international and local programmes to ensure that the national team receives the best preparations for major championships.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the Yearly Plan and the organization of various programmes approved by the Executive Committee.
- Supervise and manage other staff.
- Accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution or equivalent
(Sports / PE / Recreation/ Human Resources subject studied is an advantage);
- Proficiency in written & spoken English & Chinese;
- Knowing Putonghua will be an advantage;
- Good PC skills, including MS Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, FrontPage);
- Fast Chinese typing speed is preferable.
Salary : Negotiable subject to qualification & experience
- Provident Fund / MPF
- Medical scheme
Apply in writing or E-mail with full resume, present & expected salary to the following address on or before 13th May 2019.
(1) Hong Kong Table Tennis Association
Room 2008, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Pon, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Please mark “Application for Senior Sports Administration Officer” on the envelope.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
*This post is financially supported by the Leisure & Cultural Services Department